This season we’re loving deep, dark nail colors, and of course, metallics. Check out some nail art inspiration as well as our favorite colors below!
1. Bordeaux by Essie: A deep red wine with super rich color. It’s feminine yet dark and edgy.
2. Orage by Chanel: A bit of a splurge, but it’s the most beautiful deep blue!
3. British Racing Green by Butter London: A less expensive alternative to Shutter—and just as beautiful!
4. Shutter by Nars: Part of the Phillip Lim for Nars collection, this polish is an amazing dark green. Perfect for the holidays!
5. Revlon’s Base + Top Coat: Amazing base and top coat at an even more amazing price point. Extends the life of your manicure by days!
6. Take It Outside by Essie: This perfect wintery nude/taupe is part of Essie’s Fall 2014 collection, and it goes with everything!
7. Rich by Revlon: This deep, pewter/gold is seriously the best metallic ever.
8. Dubs by Butter London: This glittery polish is a great multidimensional metallic.
9. Diorific Vernis Top Coat by Dior: This polish is a limited addition color this season! Gold flakes in the clear top coat to add metallic sparkle to any nail color!
And there you have it! Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re off to do a little at-home manicuring.