We all have at least one pair of denim that has been sitting in our closet, and for one reason or another, they never get worn. Why not clear out your closet and get yourself something you’ve been wanting? The Vintage Denim Program is a way for you to get rid of those random items and give back to the community.
- Pull out those jeans that have been sitting in the back of your closet and give them a good wash.
- Bring them by any Soca location.
- Receive $25 store credit per pair. Each person may donate 2 pair per month.
- All Vintage Denim is sold for $50. All proceeds are donated to a local charity or charitable organization.
- 7 For All Mankind, AG, Black Orchid, Blank NYC, Citizens of Humanity, Current | Elliott, DL1961, Fidelity, Genetic, Goldsign, Habitual, Henry & Belle, Hudson, J Brand, James, Joe's, MiH, Mother, Paige, Rag & Bone, Rich & Skinny, Textile by Elizabeth & James, True Religion, Vince