We are determined to soak up every last bit of Summer before Fall hits. Last month our Creative Director, Morgan, took a trip to the beach and showed us how to get her totally covetable beach waves! She took a second trip this past weekend, and this time we wanted to share her beach essentials with you. From tunes to outfits to what she totes around in her beach bag—she’s got it covered.
What you pack in your beach bag can seriously make or break your vacation. You want to make sure you’ve got all the protection you need from the sun—a hat, shades, and most importantly, sun screen. A mini boombox is the perfect way to set the mood for your day—just make sure to keep it away from the ocean!
1. Brightly Twisted wrap
2. Free People sun hat
3. Wildfox Couture tote
4. Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses
5. Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist
6. iPhone (case from Rifle Paper Co.)
7. Alabama Gulf Seafood coozie
8. Sun Bum sun screen
9. Logitech UE Mobile Boombox
Of course you spend most of your time at the beach in a swimsuit, but having beach-friendly clothing is a vacation must! Sheer, flowy silhouettes are the best for throwing on over your swimsuit at the end of the day, and high waisted shorts or palazzo pants are sure to keep you looking beach-chic.
1. Show Me Your MuMu Sarah Swing Tank – Muami Sunset
2. Aztec Print Shorts With Pom Pom Trim – Mint
3. Sundry California Square Tee
4. Karlie Kimono Sleeve Gypsy Top
5. Feather Print Kimono Top – Mint
6. Show Me Your MuMu Roberts Party Pants – Watercolor Flowers
7. High Waisted Floral Shorts
8. Wilt Mix Tank Dress
9. Lovestitch Tie Dye Oversized Boho Top