- Part-Time | Hourly (minimum of 20 hrs/wk)
- Reports To | Store Management Team
- Start Date | immediate
- Employee Discount = up to 40% off
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives.
General Requirements & Expectations
- Love People / Love Fashion / Love to Hustle
- A Soca fan with a heart for fashion.
- A sense of who we are and what our customer comes to us to find.
- Warmth and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change.
- Retail know-how, with hands-on experience in a senior sales or light leadership position.
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Weekend availability.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care in line with Soca’s specific service expectations.
- Build genuine relationships with customers.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap, fitting room, or door by following all company procedures.
- Open and close the store per scheduled.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide.
- Be a leader on duty to help run the floor ensuring that all staff is maximizing profitability and the highest level of customer service.
- Holds a key to the store.
- Can work up to 3 hours without Management or a Team Lead.
- Corresponds with Management at the end of the day on sales and progress.
- Ensures that all tasks and duties by fellow employees have been completed for the day.
- Capable of handling customer issues if Management or a Team Lead isn’t present.
If this seems like the job for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.