MANAGEMENT SOCA / SOCA GIRL
- Location | Homewood, AL
- Reports To | Ownership
- Start Date | February 1, 2021
What we are looking for in a Manager
- Someone who lives out Soca’s Vision, Mission, and Values: Love People, Love Fashion, Love to Hustle
- A heart for developing & leading people well.
- Someone who enjoys Sales & Customer Service
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
- Flexible schedule with no other outside jobs.
Sales + Customer Care
- Ensure the highest level of customer care & customer experience in the stores.
- Model Sales Floor Expectations and hold team accountable.
- Must enjoy motivating team and pushing to achieve Sales Goals.
- Serve as a proactive mentor, teacher, and problem-solver.
- Recruit and hire in order to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Handle Scheduling
- Implement training on sales, customer care, product knowledge, and operational procedures.
- Work with owner to plan and implement visual merchandising.
- Responsible for implementation of housekeeping to meet expectations of store cleanliness and presentation.
- Assist owner with planning and coordination of events.
- Oversee marketing plan implementation on Social Media.
If this seems like the job for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.