STORE MANAGER - TUSCALOOSA
- Full-Time | Salary (minimum of 40 hrs/wk)
- Reports To | CEO
- Start Date | immediate
General Requirements & Expectations
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience leading a sales team.
- Flexible schedule with no other outside jobs.
- A Soca fan with a heart for fashion.
- High energy level.
- Warmth and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication skills.
- An overwhelming desire to help grow the company.
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service in line with Soca’s customer service expectations.
- Model expectations and hold team accountable.
- Implement and uphold systems to ensure the store is operating efficiently.
- Manage communication of customer care, customer experience, selling, and product knowledge to the store team.
- Serve as a proactive mentor, teacher, and problem-solver.
- Maintain an awareness of current trends and product knowledge in order to creatively communicate fashion awareness to the team and our customers.
- Manage, train, and develop a strong, knowledgeable sales team that exemplifies the utmost in customer care.
- Plan, manage, and initiate selling and customer care seminars, product training sessions, and sales contests for the team.
- Creatively communicate fashion awareness to the team and our customers.
- Communicate performance observations and offer feedback to the Regional Manager.
- Recruit and hire in order to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Oversee scheduling and availability of sales team.
- Ensure sales floor presentation, merchandising, and housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure daily adherence to opening and closing checklists.
- Ensure daily restock guidelines are met.
- Execute and manage merchandising projects directed by the Buying Team to ensure they are accomplished accurately and on time.
- Ensure all necessary signage is in place to educate and inform our customers of promotions, sales, events, trends, etc.
- Consistently analyze and communicate store numbers and goals to the sales team and proactively adjust, offer suggestions, and have systems in place to increase profit margins.
- Perform weekly walk-throughs of the store and establish selling and merchandising objectives.
- Utilize and manage the use of weekly sales reports to track, analyze, and communicate business results and determine strategies to maximize sales.
- Oversee planning, coordination, and execution of local social media content.
- Oversee planning and coordination of local and in-store events.
- Lead your team in executing operational procedures (markdowns, transfers, merchandising, inventory, etc) to ensure all systems are running smoothly and projects are completed according to deadlines.
- Fill out a weekly and monthly report for the Regional Manager with updates and suggestions for improvement.
- Execute weekly objectives in relation to selling initiatives and goals.
If this seems like the job for you, please email your resume to email@example.com.