- Full-Time | Hourly (minimum of 30 hrs/wk)
- Reports To | Store Management Team
- Start Date | immediate
General Requirements & Expectations
- Love People / Love Fashion / Love to Hustle
- A heart for fashion.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekend availability.
- Previous retail experience from the sales floor to stockroom.
- Warmth and enthusiasm.
- A strong voice and an open mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- A sense of who we are and what our customer comes to us to find.
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Build genuine relationships with customers.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap, fitting room, or door by following all company procedures.
- Be a leader on duty to help run the floor ensuring that all staff is maximizing profitability and the highest level of customer service.
- Model the company expectations and help hold others accountable.
- Help train, coach, and develop a knowledgable and seasoned sales team.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide.
- Holds a key to the store.
- Open and close the store per scheduled.
- Work a full shift without Management.
- Oversee product preparation.
- Oversee before/after hours projects with direction from Management.
- Assist with store merchandising projects and help maintain appearance of store.
- Confirm and sign off on completion of daily merchandising and store maintenance.
- Corresponds with Management at the end of the day on sales and progress.
- Capable of handling customer issues if Management or a Team Lead isn’t present.
If this seems like the job for you, please email your resume to email@example.com.