We all know that girl with the perfect tousled beach waves…beautiful, textured and piecey. It’s the ultimate Summer go-to look. Last week Morgan took a trip to the beach and, of course, we had some major hair envy. Lucky for us she was more than happy to share her secrets with us! It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3….4, 5! A little product, some scrunching and voilà!
1. Start with clean hair by washing your locks with Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo. This shampoo is great for prepping your hair for a day at the beach. It cleanses, adds texture and smells like coconut!
2. Next, condition your hair with Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Conditioner. It’s important to add some moisture into your hair so the salt water doesn’t dry it out too much. This conditioner is perfect for hydrating and adding some volume.
3. If your hair is naturally curly you can skip this step. For girls with straight or wavy hair, use a 3/4″ curling iron to give your hair some mermaid waves! Simply wrap sections of your hair around the barrel while holding the ends out for up to 20 seconds.
4. Spray Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist onto your roots and ends—then scrunch! This stuff is great for initial styling or reactivating your curls throughout the day. Side note: its smells amazing.
5. Moisturize your hair with Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum With Radiance. This frizz-fighting hair serum is infused with a subtle illuminizing shimmer and is scented with honey lavender chamomile. After a full day in the sun and salt water, this product is perfect for adding shine and moisture back into your hair!